Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Don't Want No Short Short Man?!?

Yesterday I was talking with a friend and the topic of short men came up. It has come to my attention that there seems to be an abundance of short men in Maryland. I started to wonder if it's a regional issue, or if this epidemic is worldwide. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with short men. I dated a short man for many years. He had Napoleon's complex and had the need to overcompensate for his shortness. It isn't necessarily a problem, but they never know when to just ask for help. How hard is it to say "Baby, can you give me the peanut butter from the cabinet...I can't reach it?" Anyhow, although I have no problem with dating short men, some of the tall girls out there very well do.


So I pose these questions to you.

Is height deficiency a regional issue?

Do you have a problem with dating short men?

If you have dated a short man, did he have the complex?

So many questions, so little time.

No comments: