Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blackberrys, Boys, Booties & Bold Journalism





Right now I could use a sexy glass of red wine, the necklace Beyonce's murdering, some of that United Kingdom weave she wears oh so well, a couple of barely legal boy toys, the new Blackberry Bold, a pair of L.A.M.B. Norland booties and flawless gay man skin to make my days slaving at the "steal your soul factory" justifiable. . . . the trials of a 9-5.



Unemployed Lloyd holla if you hear me. . . http://unemployedlloyd.blogspot.com/


(This is what happens when I even glance at a celebrity infested blog. . .)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U.K. hair? LMAO...hilarious

evelyn khan said...

those red pumps are pussy!

mrsFAB said...

I so love L.A.M.B. shoes. Check out the pair that I got. It on my site. As for that blackberry, I will be getting that for my business mobile line. Cait wait!