Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Likes To Role Play...

I was very excited to find that Patricia Field has recreated some of our favorite Sex in the City looks for the girl on a budget. If you're like me (black, but swear that you and Carrie Bradshaw are blood sisters) then you should be jumping for joy right now. For the budget girl this line is a bit pricey, but the fashionista should find it to be moderate. Decide which one you are, then decide which items are best for you. There are a few classic pieces, and a some should haves.

Check it out at HSN. Don't forget to check back on Tuesday, September 16 for the release of more exclusive (and, in my opinion, better) looks from the Destination Style New York line. The choices will include a must have black dress, red polka halter and the infamous flower dress.


1 comment:

mrsFAB said...

OMG! I did a post about the Patricia Field's collection on the FABexperience! WE are soFAB...