Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On The iPod: Estelle

With all of the controversy surrounding Estelle vs. iTunes, this seems like a great time to do a CD review. Usually I'd say "bitch go sit down", but not in this instance. I can see why she would want her fans to purchase the entire album. It is pretty great. Unlike some artist who have three or four good songs on an album, I found myself actually listening to the whole thing!! I know! Didn't fast forward once.

So, go to iTun...er...um....

Buy the album! The whole album!


2 comments:

mrsFAB said...

I love, love, love Estelle. I think that I had "American Boy" on repeat for the longest. Did I mention that I love Estelle?

Silly Brown Eyed Girl said...

I got her album via net a few months ago and was surprised... I wouldn't by it because some of it is a little lame but she has some real good stuff on there...