Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tomorrow is Never Promised


Over the years I have become severely desensitized by the world we live in. As an avid watcher and reader of the daily news, not much shakes me. But sometimes, every once in a while, there is something that hits me at my core. This day, September 11th, is one of those things.

I'm not a very emotional or affectionate person, but I am going to make it my goal today to tell all of my friends, family, and even enemies, that I wish the best for them and those around. I invite you all to do the same. Say a prayer, do something nice or just say hi to someone today. We would all be amazed at how effective a little bit of kindness is on the world.

Thank you all for reading...(Enjoy this, as I will probably be back to my cynical self soon.)

Love,
-Quetta-

1 comment:

gladitsnight.com said...

you got that right. beautiful words