Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Letter From the President.



My fellow A-Cuppers, I have good news and it comes in post format. "Breast aren't just for chickens anymore". As President and CEO of the It-tAy Bit-tAy Tit-tAy Commit-tAy, I've come to share with you my all time favorite item (drumroll please).... you guessed it, the push up bra! I'm not talking bras that take you from a Saki cup to having your cup runneth over with billage (boob spillage). Believe me that's not a pretty sight! I'm talking natural clevAge, with major sex appeal. If you're like me, you let them swang in the summer, but need a little enhancement in the winter. I totally understand. Here are my choice of bras that are sure to add a little frontal bump to go with those sexy winter pumps.
Go for the Plunge
Sasha Lace Plunge Bra
Deep Plunge Front
Push-Up Padding
All Over Lace
Tremendous Sex Appeal
$39.50
Sasha Leopard & Lace Plunge Bra
Deep Plunge Front
Push-Up Padding
Animal Print that takes you back to your roots!
$39.50
Paige With Lace Bra
Medium Coverage
Softest Push-Up for that realistic feeling
I call this the french maid bitty revival...Oh la la!!!
$34.50

Visit Aerie.com for more choices. . . the perfect bra makes all the difference between "Man look at that little boy's chest" and " Damn those are some small ass breasts".

Push On,

Bitsy T. Wonders
President & CEO
A Cups of America

2 comments:

littleBITS said...

I TOO AM A MEMBER OF THE ITTY BITTY BUT I LOVE MY LITTLE BOOBS...LOL THIS POST MADE MY DAY!

The Vixen said...

I am too a memeber...i of course will take your advice and check these bras out