Friday, January 16, 2009

I Do This For My Culture...

Quite often we hear from some of our readers "Hey guys, why don't you update the site more? I read it everyday. We want more...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda.".  Typically our response is "Oh yeah? Well we can't tell seeing as though nobody effin comments."  It is our idea that we do this for you.  We enjoy getting your brain muscle ejaculating with our witty yet wry personalities.  However, it is quite difficult to continue to pour your intellectual, psychotic and often damn-right ridiculous thoughts onto a blog when you have the idea that no one is even paying attention.  So if you've ever wondered about the lack of activity here...now you know.  With that said, we will make a conscience effort to update www.cocktailour.com for you more often. However, there will be a trade-off...

COMMENT DAMNIT.

We appreciate you as a reader...and thank you for your support.

2 comments:

Sartorially Savvy said...

I'm a avid reader, and try to comment on every post I read. So, please, keep the lunacy that is "Cocktailour" coming. If only for my entertainment.

fuze b said...

comment comment comment i left yaw 3.....hey tiff!!!