Tuesday, April 21, 2009

B. Scott is so Splendiferous

Monday evening Towson University hosted a question & answer session with the lovely B. Scott. I decided that I would like to make my life Splendiferous as the flyer suggested. B. Scott has provided us at CocktailOur with hours of hilarious moments. From the crazy Ethiopian Trollop and her banshee to comments from homeless men outside of 7-11 B. Scott has never failed to deliver.

Going in, late I might add, I did not know what to expect. Seeing as though the event was sponsored by the Gay & Lesbian Association at the school, I DID expect to be the only woman in a room full of gay man candy. However, this was not the case. The event was sprinkled with people from all walks of life. Most genders, sexes, races & sexual orientations were represented. It made me aware of how one very different person can touch so many people's lives.
The night was a typical question & answer, filled with very inspirational stories, suggestions & commentary from B. Scott. I even got to hear some of my most coveted B. Scottisms (comeonthengetthesegooddonedebbies) and did the Paw Paw. I must say that I am very glad that I attended and got the chance to meet such a charismatic and positive person. And he's so tall! We would undoubtedly make beautiful multi-racial babies. If you ever need a "baby momma" call me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post woulda be nicer if you sprinkled us with some B. Scott knowledge instead of just throwin in our faces that you got to hear her...

You Love B. Scott said...

To hear HIM.

You want his knowledge? www.lovebscott.com

There ya go.

TheBlackMamba said...

Following right about...now

reggaelatte said...

Hey ladies I just wanted to say that I love your blog. I came across it by way of mrsFAB (thefabexperience.com) and am so excited to see that you're a B Scott fan, I heart him so much. I will definately be following your blog.

CocktailOurTee said...

Thanks for the support reggaelatte!