Monday, June 22, 2009

For the Love of All Things Automated


You all may not know this, but I love automated things. If it were up to me I wouldn't have to bathe myself. I'd prefer to have a robot that would do it for me. Because of this, I've racked up a small collection of robots. From Roombas to dishwashers to shower cleaners...the less work I have to do, the better! My love for the minimization of work has once again caused me to fall into a love affair. Move over Oral-B Cross Action...I've found the Braun/Oral-B Vitality Sonic toothbrush! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!! Seriously people...this toothbrush is amazing. My teeth feel all smooth and squeaky. I can't believe I've gone so long with a regular old electric toothbrush. Thank you CVS...You've done me proud.

3 comments:

TheBlackMamba said...

I'm praying for you.

After I get my Roomba.

Cocktail J said...

Lol...You're a fool.

After you get your Roomba, bring it over for a playdate.

The Tenant said...

Lazy...I'd hate to see how many robots live (and died) in your "special drawer".