Thursday, June 25, 2009

GOOD GUY vs. BAD GUY



The scenario: Here are two different guys that are talking to the same girl & these are their unedited thoughts.

Good Guys finish last...
Damn, this isn't the first time this actually happened to me. I mean I sweet-talked her, I bought her candy & flowers & yet she still acts like I don't exist. I showed her love & affection I comfort her soul, her problems became mine, on my shoulder she cried & the sex was passionate. I combed my fingers through her hair, whispered that I loved her while I nibbled her ear. I gave her my all. I was there for her through thick & thin, supported her habits & I bought her all the material things she desired. But it was hard for us to spend some quality time because she was either with a "friend" or had some shit on her mind. It took hours just for her to return my calls and then she said "I simply think I need a break from this all." So I thought was it something I said or better yet, was there something that I've could've done better? But "NO", she replied. She said that she needs her space but her friend already told me she's been out on dates. Ahhh, fuck it! Once again my heart crushed like glass. Why does this always happen to me? I guess its true what they say nice guys always finish last.

Say "hello" to the Bad Guy...
Its so true what they say nice guys always finish last, that's why I treat girls the way I treat em' and act the way I act. She be blowing up my phone just to see where I'm at, but I tell her that I'm busy and I'll call her right back. I don't sweet talk I simply tell her what it is, I hardly ever take her out and never bought her a gift. And the sex be rough ~ hair pulling and dirty talking, we don't cuddle I be smacking her ass to keep her going and she loves my style she be digging the kidd, told her girls about the way I be hitting her shit. Now her friend looking at me like they want to get with it, so I told her on the low baby girl you can get it. And my girl heard rumors bout me getting it in, and she cries "baby I don't want to lose you" to me all the time. At the end this is simply how its meant to be, and I know because this isn't the first time that its happened to me. Say hello to the bad guy.

- WRITTEN BY A MAN


. . .And these are her thoughts

Good Guys Finish Last. . .
because they want to. You rely on their label "good guy" as a pass... to be passive. Being a good dude doesn't mean you don't have to make any moves. It doesn't mean that you don't have to be willing to chase me just for a bit. I like the excitement. And it doesn't mean that I'm going to be automatically attracted to you because you treat me well. There's more to it than that. It's all well and good if you stroke my hair and whisper in my ear, but what if you don't stimulate my mind? (Or anywhere else) I'm sorry but you just don't excite me. And I'm grateful and thankful that you bought me those things. . . but that's really all they were: things. I never accepted them with an agreement that they were promises of my undying affection, or even my devotion. They were nice... just like you. You are nice. And I won't take that from you, but I need more. So with that said, yes, I know you found out I've been going on dates. I'm exploring my other options.
I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Better luck next time!


Hello Mr. Bad Guy. . .
I can't help but be drawn to you. Even though dealing with you the last time resulted in heartbreak, I'm doing it again because I know you can change. I'm calling your phone, but you won't pick up! I'll just try again later... in 5 minutes. Where are you? You said you'd be home. I bet you're with that chick my girl saw you with in the mall. I do so much for you, drop anything I'm doing, buy you what you want, sex on call. I even let you pull my hair and you know I hate that shit! I'm hearing all kinds of dirt around town about you. Bitches giving me strange looks, but I'm just paranoid right? I don't want to lose you, but I don't know what else I can do. I guess this will be over soon. . . we've already reached the end.
This may be just what I get for stepping all over a good dude.

-E. HOPE FORLORN (A Woman)


13 comments:

Smartzworld said...

That's why I'm a jerk right now..... I even went from being a bad guy to a good guy. As soon as I went good she started complaining. Back to jerk mode I go....

EazyMoneyGMC said...

They say nice guys finish last but when these joints get "chris brown'd" then they want a nice guy eff outta here. im still a nice dude but I just keep it 100 wit joints now, it works much better. shout out to broadwayjim & guysandgirls.

TheBlackMamba said...

Mmm....interesting

WRITTEN BY A MAN said...

Listen my thoughts at the end of the day are sweet & simple. People are use to a certain type of living & are comfortable with dealing with certain situations that's why they stick to what they have or just keep dealing with what they been dealing with. Truly ask yourself DO I REALLY WANT A GOOD GUY OR GIRL?
& if you do WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THEM?

- Broadwayjim

Kishez said...

Sounds like the "Nice Guy" in this story didn't or couldn't see the signs. If you are ALWAYS doing something for her & she's not reciprocating...Get a clue. Being Mister Nice Guy doesn't mean you get to be oblivious to the whole "Two way Street" way of relationships in general.

The Bad Guys act the way they do for two reasons, self-esteem issues and because women (again with self-esteem issues) let them get away with acting like that. You could be a bad guy without being a Man-whore.

The women sides.. smh

Good read.

Anonymous said...

Wow that really home! A dude like me played both sides of the fence! This ish goes on everyday man...classic guys & girls ish!! Real talk Broadway

Smartzworld said...

I have to reply to Kishez. Being a bad guy has nothing to do with self esteem or being a man-whore. Man-whores are just players that play games. Being an asshole has nothing to with that. I have always been an asshole, but my self esteem is 1000% intact. It is a fact that people take your kindness for weakness, but when you are stern, stubborn, and show that you are number 1, they respect you. Women usually gravitate towards that type of guy and will stick around no matter how much drama or havoc he may cause. Face it women love rebels. That has nothing to do with being a player. To be frank, most bad guys don’t play games. They tell you how it’s going to be and you either take it or leave it.

JoeDirt said...

I agree w/ Smartzworld 100% on that last comment ... Lets GooOo .. keep em' comming .. !!!

Sartorially Savvy said...

WOW... That's pretty much all I can really muster at this point. Can't say I'm surprised though...

Warner said...

This so very true but it goes both ways. You become annoyed when someone is smothering you. No one, girl or guy, really likes it when someone you're just messing with or dating is always up your ass and/or clocking you constantly. People love to play hard to get but eventually someone always gets Got.

TRON said...

women would rather chase then to be chased .. and vice versa .. its weird but true .. nobody likes what we call "the pushover" .. we all like excitement .. we all like challenges.. thats what relationships are about ..

good story =)
keep it up!

tanay said...

We always want what we can't have & girls need 2 stop taking the good guys for granted b4 there non left

The Sphinx said...

@ Tron. I don't want to be constantly chasing someone. I'd rather know that they were really interested in me.
I just think that like people attract like people.
For instance, those girls that always need drama to thrive, will always be attracted to a certain type of guy (he looks flashy or too high maintainence and acts the same). For them, that's how they measure their accomplishments. Some of them just like a good challenge.
But other women, they are more laid back and want a guy that isn't about to have them searching the entire city looking for "him and that b!tch I know he's with."
Good post.