Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to the Party Life








































Pictures from: Oregon Ridge Wine Tasting
June 13, 2009
An all day event!!

A friend of mine invited me to this inexpensive wine tasting ($22 + tax) during one of our quarterly conversations. We go months without seeing or speaking to one another, guess that's what real friendship is all about. Wine is like a celebrity to me. I just have to be in its presence. Don't get me wrong, I'm no novice to the art of fine wine. But this one surpassed my expectations. Free wine glasses, an abundance of vineyards and wineries right here in Maryland. Food, live music, bottle specials, free massages, good weather and good friends. What more can you ask for? Sex? (You McNasty)! They had that too. Pole sales & sex toys made the cypher complete.
Check your city's paper to find out what's going on in your hometown.
Don't know where to look?
Here's a little something to get you started.
Jazzy Summer Nights Concert Series
FREE!!
Thursdays from 5-10
At Hopkins Plaza
That's all I have. The rest is up to you!!

No comments: