Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And I Know JD Well



Am I the only one who loves this "Throw It In The Bag Remix"? I think that Fabolous really did a good job this time around. I always considered Fab to be the ladies' rapper. His music is very chic friendly and has the potential to get extra sissy from time-to-time. However, this song seems to be very relatable from both sides. Women can relate to wanting a man who would do anything for your because you're worth it, right? And men like being the bread winner and taking care of home, right? Not to mention that Drake did an okay job on his verse too. He usually tries way too hard, but this particular time he was quite witty. It seemed almost natural. Almost. I love it.

Good job guys.

[And I just reviewed the album...not bad. Lots of features on there. Something for everyone. Check it out]

2 comments:

undressingHER said...

Fabolous, a female rapper? Are you serious? The same one who made the "Excuse Me Bitch" Remix?

Oh wait, you mean album Fab, not the "she thumbin' her number, I hump her and dump her/ make her give me head fakes like she pumpin' a jumper" MIXTAPE, UNRELEASED, Street Fam....Loso. Thank goodness for mixtapes.

The Tenant said...

Fab is definitely woman friendly, even more so on this new album. The only album I purchased this summer (partly because I feel guilty for never supporting one of the most consistent rappers in the game)