Monday, July 27, 2009

These Vikki's Show My Secrets!

So, Victoria's Secret is now trying to let ALL my business out!

What's up with these new "One Size" (fits all) panties?? They're just a CRUEL TRICK! They in fact, do NOT fit all sizes. . . not my size anyway.
I bought them, despite them looking a little baggy. I was attracted to these new "Lacie" undies, because they're 5 for $25 and they come in such a wide variety of colors. But, apparently that's how they get you! I was a bit skeptical when I saw the label... but I figured, Vikki wouldn't lie to me. We've been cool for so long! I don't know why I believed that the same panties that fit a size 10 woman would magically shrink down to my size just because they said so. . .
Now, I have 5 pairs of sexy/baggy drawers. That's an oxymoron! Me and big girl undies don't get along. . . I like mine lacy and snug. I don't know what "period panties" are. I don't own any... so uhhh I guess I do now! ::: shaking my damn head ::: If you're a not one of those in between sizes, DO NOT BUY these! You'll be thoroughly pissed off. They should just say "these panties only come in MEDIUM".

Again, I think I was tricked - "Gimme 20 dollars!" (okay so that quote is SO out of context, but I don't care)

No comments: