Monday, August 3, 2009

Best Two Out of Three...


So I decided to waste $4.99 on an On-Demand movie today. The move of choice... "He's Just Not That Into You". Although it was not what I expected, I must say that I really enjoyed it. Have you ever watched a movie that makes you cry and you don't even make an attempt to hide it? Its so embarrassing, but I don't care. Who wouldn't want to reach into the pants pocket and feel the velvet box inside? What woman wouldn't like to turn around and see her man on bended knee...smile in tow?...How romantic! I wonder when this fairy-tale yearning is introduced to us [women]. Is the "I want that" feeling isolated exclusively to females? Secretly, there has to be some kind of romantic situation that men yearn for. You can't tell me that by the end of "Love & Basketball" you weren't thinking..."damn man...that's beautiful".

Come on guys...you can respond anonymously. Tell the truth. You yearn the romance just as much as us right? Maybe?

3 comments:

Tiff Marie said...

I never cry at movies. . . BUT I do get that "I want that" feeling when watching romantic movies, heck even tv! I watched Kendra last night. She got married finally, and their wedding was SO beautiful. I was sitting there thinking "damn I want to get married!"

Aw well... find me a dude!

undressingHER said...

ummm, no. Sorry. The only times I have that "damn I want that feeling" is when I see Lauren London walking around.

Sartorially Savvy said...

Nope!! That's not what does it for me at all... Now, if I see an IPO, or hedge fund, Damier Graphite duffel, Amex Centurion or 645i coupe, then I'm all about the "I want that." Success and attaining my goals and having what I want out of life drives me, not romance. I've found that when you let emotion drive you, you're bound to be disappointed by the outcome because emotions change, but Vuitton is forever.