Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Big Butt & A Smile...

Most recently, I've become rather aware of the male physique. Only as I've matured, have my attention been drawn from an attractive face and nice shoes, to a great body and nice teeth or jawline. The older I get, the more sexually aware I become. The oddest thing struck me today. I was thinking about what it is about a man that drives me crazy. Like what is that one thing that you love about someones body? For a lot of men it would be butt or breasts, right? But women don't seem to have that much to choose from concerning the physical make-up of a man without getting too vulgar. The moment I pondered this question, I immediately knew my answer. The forearms. It's the strangest thing, but I love a man's forearms. Drives me crazy. I don't know if its because they signify strength to me, or if I'm just some kind of a freak. But I tell you, the littlest things about them make me so warm. Like the way that they're accentuated by his watch, or the way he rolls/pushes his sleeve up to his elbows or the way the veins move when he flexes his fingers...Um...Um.

What is your "thing"? What is it about the opposite sex's body that turns you on. Not the normal thing...that odd thing that most people may not get. Do tell...

5 comments:

The Socialite said...

I would say a mans chest. There is nothing like a smooth six pack. I love to lay my head on something smooth. I hate when a man has a lot of hair on his chest or a big stomach. Maybe this isn't weird...but that is what I like lol

StayBridgette said...

I love the back muscles. My sister thought I was crazy when I told her that but she knows whats up now. A nice broad, muscled back gets me thinking about all type of naughty things...

Cocktail J said...

Yes...I love six packs too! And the lower part of a man's stomach...like where there is often a little hair...um.

I'm gonna have to look out for back muscles, lol...Am I becoming a dirty old woman?

Frenchie-Cocktail T said...

I like that little line above man's pelvis. Yum! ;)

The Tenant said...

what about a round smooth beer belly? i got that for you ladies...like tracy morgan. Holla!