Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Have A Dream...

Have you ever had a dream that made you look at someone in a different light? Dreams can be so real sometimes. They can make you hate someone, and make you hump someone that you know you have no damn business humping.

My dreams have made me fall victim to a few dates that never should have been. But the most recent one...this is the big one. I think I'm gonna be joining Elizabeth after this one.

I'll keep you posted.

BTW...Am I the only one affected this way by wet dreams? How many of you have let someone gain an appeal point because of a steamy dream? I know somebody out there has been looking at Oprah a little differently after eating before bed once or twice. I can't be the only one.

5 comments:

Tiff Marie said...

wet dream about Orpah?? LMAO! yikes.

Cocktail J said...

No, not about Oprah...lol...that was a joke.

Maybe.

The Tenant said...

Oh no...I rarely know the girls in my wet dreams...but then I guess that's reflective of real life. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

sunnydelyte21 said...

Yes, I had that happen..and when I tried to make my dream a reality..let just say it didn't happen and I was let down.

Cocktail J said...

Lol...thats always the way it works. I'd just like to say that I didn't follow through because he turned out to be unbearable. We couldn't even make it past the first phone conversation. Smh...shameful.