Thursday, September 10, 2009

If you have time...

Wear white after labor day...who in the hell made that lame rule anyway?

Tell somebody to shut up. Sometimes people just need to be told to shut the hell up.

Splurge on something, even if its not for you.

Do something nice for someone.

Change something undesirable about you.

Acknowledge and admire three desirable things about yourself.

Take someone to lunch.

Try something new.

Go out alone...spend the day with yourself.

Let something go that you've been holding on to...you'll feel 10 lbs. lighter.

and most importantly...tell someone about CocktailOur

3 comments:

The Sphinx said...

Alone time is essential. (I rode my bike with me, myself, and I)

Shut the Hell up is hilarious! (Didn't encounter any STHU's today, but the day's not over). lol

and

Three desirable things about you keeps your swag up! Definitely necessary.



Love this list ladies!

undressingHER said...

1. BEEN wearing white after labor day. I can't believe ppl actually passed that on.

2. I tell a girl to shut up everytime i'm...... I don't mean it though, lol.

3. I tried to go out alone, but I just couldn't do it. Too many sexy ladies texting me.

4. And I'll take J out too lunch anytime.

theVixen. said...

Yea, I don't know wassup with the no white after labor day, but good post && good points ladies!