Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I love you Diana Ross!

I have a confession to make. I am a glam junkie. Anything that upgrades my beauty, increases my sexuality or just plain makes me feel good then I'm all for it. I think thats why I'm so horny for November 7th (I know...I blushed when I typed that). The very creative Kellie from KelEvents has teamed up with Caesar's Photography and a wonderful group of vendors to bring us "Mahogany." Mahogany is a showcase of all things fabulous. Lets see:

Sexy & sensual shoots from Boudior Photography...
Products from the famed Polly Pearl Boutique and celebrities favorite Belabumbum...
The hawtest products from Steelo Cosmetics...
and a One-on-One with Shakera Morgan of Allure Image Consultants!

I know...you're moist. But those highlights aren't even the best part...are you ready? Are you sure?

Wait for it...wait for it..........................................ITS FREE!!

I know. I'm the best. Thank me when you see me at "Mahogany."

Saturday, November 7, 2009
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
2828 10th St Washington DC 20017

(P.S. If you didn't get the title...Mahogany is a movie, lol)

No comments: