Thursday, November 5, 2009

Consider This A Warning...

After the fiasco over at French Kissez I think it's only fair that I give you all a warning. I have no regards whatsoever about your feelings, your reputation or your ego when it comes to my relationship with you. I am not CocktailKay or CocktailTee. I am the infamous CocktailJay. Most of those things they say about me is true. So listen up...

-If you do something wrong to me...I may blog about you.

-If you do something right...I just may blog about you.

-If you do something that effects me in any negative way...I will probably blog about you.

-If you lie and tell me that you are not in a relationship, and I find out that you are; not only will I blog about you, but I will put your real name in it, repost it on Facebook and ask all of my friends to retweet it. Ask Jamar.

-If you're my friend and you do or say some ignorant nonsense that deserves blasting... www.CocktailOur.com here you come.

Please let this serve as a warning. If you don't want to be put on blast... don't do stupid shit to me. It's easy as pie. Because when I'm not regarded, neither will you be.

mmmmkay?...I'm glad we're on the same page.



3 comments:

frenchkissez said...

Siiigh

Cocktail J said...

Lol...sorry boo :-(

sunnydelyte21 said...

I know that's right. I should put that on my blog. LOL