Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Few Facts...

1. Men only like you when you don't like them. Show just enough interest to keep them interested, otherwise its a wrap.

2. People always have hidden agendas.

3. 30 Rock is the funniest white humor around. If you don't watch it, your life sucks.

4. You can teach an old dog new tricks, but it involves lots of physical abuse and the use of narcotics. It's probably not worth the hassle.

5. The older you get, the less important holidays become. Be an adult, sleep through New Years.

6. Life is so much better when you're sober. Says the dummy who decided that her resolutions would be to quit drinking & no cursing.

7. Eff resolutions...(is saying eff still cursing?)

8. A life without friends is one crappy life. If you don't have any friends, get some.

9. I erase people's numbers from my phone when I'm mad at them. Then when they contact me, I restore their number back into my phone. I'm a back-peddler and I really need to stop that.

10. My 3rd resolution will be to stop beck-peddling.

11. Okay, maybe it won't be.

12. There is no way that people think they can actually pull off booty pop panties. It doesn't even look believable. Stop being cheap and go get pumped like Nikki Minaj.

13. Footrubs make life worth living. If you've never had your feet rubbed, you haven't lived. You too guys.

14. As much as I try to pretend I don't...I do have feelings.

15. Reading expands your outlook on things...but be careful of what you read.

16. India.Arie was right. It is the little things.

17. Sometimes its the big things too.

18. This list may be getting too long.

19. Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

20. I feel like crying.

Don't judge me.
Oh thats right, you most likely can't because you don't know which one of us is writing this.
Oh the joys of anonymity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone needs an anti-depressant

Cocktail J said...

Lol...or a drink. But obviously she's given that up.