Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Want What You Can't Have

Recently I went to a family member's wedding. Weddings typically make me cry, but since I arrived more than an half hour late I made it through the entire ordeal tearless. That is until I saw my high school crush. I don't want to paint the picture that I'm still in love with this man. I mean actually I never was. What can you possibly know about love in the ninth grade. And by you, I mean me. I hadn't even had my first real kiss (I know I was a late bloomer). I may not have known much about sex and the way those activities worked (lol it's funny just thinking about it) but I certainly knew how to spot an attractive man. Mr. "Name withheld to protect me from embarrassment" you are certainly an attractive man. I remember writing him a letter disclosing my feelings for him, which he later showed to the girl he chose over me to prove there was nothing going on between us. If it sounds painful and embarrassing to you, imagine living through it. I remember.. . .wait now that I think about it. . . .why am I writing this again? I mean sure you look nice, but you're poison. High school poison to be exact. lol.


Ahh it sure was nice to see you.

No comments: