Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We're Not So Different

It really bothers me to hear “men” say that they’ll cheat on their girlfriend but not their wife. It’s actually funny that a guy would think that he’ll mysteriously stop fucking around on a woman once she becomes his wife. NEWSFLASH stupid ass…it doesn't work that way! If she’s not good enough for you to be faithful to pre-marriage, she won’t be after you've spent $20,000 to say “I do”.

Let me let you in on a little secret. I’m really not supposed to be sharing this, and I could be at risk of losing my woman card. I trust you though…so here it is.  Women want to fuck other men when we’re in a relationship too!  There! I said it!  You’re not the only one with the urge to step out…but you’re the only one who attempts to justify it.  If we can find the willpower to stay faithful, then what makes you think you’re so different?  Don’t give me that shit about men being different.  You’re not different.  You have a penis and I have a vagina…but they both need stimulation. They both like it in different ways…with different people. Having a vagina doesn’t make you immune to sexual attraction and desires.

Why don’t you silly boys stop leaning on the idea that men can’t control their sexual urges and actually try controlling your sexual urges?

Just curious…how would you boys feel if your woman came to you and said that she wanted to fuck other men?  My how the tables would turn! Would you be just as understanding towards her when she says that she wants to cheat on you while you’re in a committed relationship so that she won’t cheat on you when you’re married?  Who am I kidding?  We all know that the relationship would be over before the conversation ended…because “men” are hypocrites. You want these women out here cooking, cleaning and playing house with you…but you want to cheat under the technicality that you aren't married. You cant have it both ways. If you were a real man, you would let women know in advance that you have no intentions on being faithful. Be up front and let them make the decision…because if you’re out there doing you then they should be doing 
the same.

Don’t dish it if you can’t take it. 

No comments: